1. What is Automatic investment?
Auto Investment is a function that enables the investor to set criteria in advance and to automatically invest funds in any or all the loans appearing on the Profitus platform that meet the investor’s established criteria. The criteria are set by the user them self by choosing the most acceptable basic terms of the projects.
2. What are the benefits of Automatic investment?
The main advantages of auto investment: convenience and speed. As the investor community grows, this function ensures you can invest in any project that meets the criteria you establish. It is also easy to set up your investment strategy using the auto investment tool and choosing investment loan criteria.
3. What is the minimum Automatic investment amount?
The minimum amount of automatic investment is EUR 100.
4. Can I invest on my own through Automatic investment?
Yes, you can. The Auto investment tool does not affect the investments you made yourself. It is important to note that investing in the same project through automatic investment and self-investment will not be cumulated.
5. Can I change the settings for Automatic investment?
Yes, auto investment settings: criteria and account, which you can edit and disable/enable at any time. You can do this in your account by selecting the Auto investing section.
6. What is the order of Automatic investment users when investing in projects?
The use of the auto investment tool creates a queue of investors on the basis of this order.